Sunday 19 June 2011

Any Man Can Be a Father..

"Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad"-Author unknown.

I love my dad, he is awesome. He is a killer cook and is the best to talk to when you are upset (he always listens intently and doesn't try to say something when we both know there is nothing to be said). He has a great sense of humor and I love hearing him laugh when he is watching TV or a movie because it is infectious. My dad has rescued me from the side of the road so many times I can no longer count. Leaky coolant, no gas and even a flat tire at the end of a date (I have always had good luck like that). He is generous and taught me the value of a dollar at a very young age. Dad always supported me through everything I ever wanted to do whether it was being a ballerina princess or making sure I didn't kill myself when I got my licence. I get my neat and tidy tendencies from him along with my love of all things spicy and places that are hot. He has played a very big part in who I am today. Thanks dad, happy fathers day!
-m



No comments:

Post a Comment