Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Bold Adventurer...

"A bold adventurer succeeds the best"-Ovid

One of the many adventures planned for this summer was to get my tea leaves read at the Kitchen Witch. On my last trip to the fair red isle, I packed my car with three of my besties and we headed out with just a route number and hoped for the best. Approximately five wrong turns, a red dirt road and an hour longer than the trip should take later, we arrived at out destination. Phew, good thing I keep a map in the glove box. We arrived to find out the "witch" didn't read tea leaves on Thursday (she has a cleaning business we were told..). That didn't stop us from enjoying the quirky charm that the old school house exuded, the tasty gluten-free treats and the life story of the owner who was originally from the deep south. We are trying again this Sunday!!
-m

Yup..we are lost!

Classic red dirt road.

Found it! Looks a little sketch..


Yay!



Thumbs up eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment