Wednesday 26 June 2013

I Have Had So Much Plastic Surgery...

"I have had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware!"
-Joan Rivers

As you can tell I pulled Joan Rivers, Shabby yet Chic got a face-lift today. Everything is exactly the same, just a little more modern with cleaner lines (and less wrinkles..har har).

Just a friendly reminder- you can click "follow" on the right hand side of this page and blogger will notify you of new posts etc. You are also welcome to suggest this blog to your friends, co-workers and pet dogs with technical wizardry etc.

If you are looking for an older post, say for a recipe, just type some key words into the search tool bar on the right hand side and related posts should "pop" up. You can also use the categories under the title to narrow down interests or topics.

Shabby yet Chic can also be found on Instagram, just search @shabbyyetchic and hit "follow"....

That is about as much self promotion as this little lady is capable of. I am now going to go wallow in a bottle of wine...Happy Following all!
-m

The Halifax arm, taken from the dingle !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment