Sunday 29 December 2013

Ice, ice baby...

I travelled home to the beautiful Prince Edward Island after working Christmas to see my family and my friends over the holiday season. I have had a lovely visit and will soon be making the three and a half hour trek back home to Halifax. When I arrived on the island, I was shocked by the amount of snow that could be found lining the streets, buildings and every other square inch of Charlottetown. In some places the snow was as tall as I am and the city workers were struggling to compensate. It continued to snow and rain for the remainder of my trip and the results were beautiful (even if it did make roads a little dangerous!). Everything looks so fresh and crisp when it is blanketed by new fallen snow ! Safe travels to anyone who is braving highways over the next few days !
-m








No comments:

Post a Comment