Thursday 18 July 2013

You Can Be The Ripest, Juiciest Peach In The World...

"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.."-Dita Von Teese

I spent the last day trying my hand at promoting Shabby yet Chic via social media. I am utterly incompetent when it comes to computers, so much so that it must almost be endearing (I  hope and wish) to see someone struggle with something other people find as easy is walking (just one foot in front of the other). I was however, borderline successful (!!!). I managed to add a few tricks....

Shabby on social media!

- If you look in the left side bar you will now notice an aggressive "follow on pinterest" button. Click this and you can follow all of Shabby's boards on pinterest!

- If you hover your mouse on the top left hand corner of ANY picture on this page, a magical little "pin-it" button will appear. Click this to add any images you like to your own personal pinterest account!

- At the end of each post you will see five small icons that will light up when a mouse hovers over them. These allow you to share a post on facebook, email it to someone or share it on twitter (look at me go, I am on a roll!).

- Finally, you can follow Shabby on facebook for blogger updates, pictures and inspirations! Search "Shabby yet Chic" and "like" the page to follow/subscribe! Feel free to share this page with anyone who may like it!

Thank you all for checking me out! Happy weekend!
-m




No comments:

Post a Comment